Saturday 29 August 2015

BAQUA CONFERENCE

I had a great time at the annual BAQUA conference.
I would like to thank the organizers and speakers for all their efforts.
It was especially nice to put faces to all the people who have helped me over the last year. Thank you.
Part of the time was spent in a version of ‘speed dating’ Five minutes to chat to other people. Networking. I learnt a lot. Special thanks to Wilson Lennard PhD. After talking to him for five minutes I commented on how much I had learnt during the networking exercise. “That’s because you networked with the right people” he replied! You gotta love the Australians.  Round fish tanks was his message.
Antonio and his wife Amanda from Bioaqua Farm were an inspiration.
They use an organic food for their trout. This does not contain carotene.
The fish thus have white flesh resembling Sea Bass.

A great day.

No comments: